|Classification||Early Discount Fees|
Prior to AUG 1, 2020
AUG 1 - OCT 1, 2020
After OCT 1, 2020
|AAMP Student/Resident Members||$125.00||$175.00||$225.00|
|AAMP Military Members||$455.00||$455.00||$455.00|
*Members must be current with their 2020 organizational dues
*Student Non-Members must submit a signed letter from the department chair. Email: email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER
- If you have previously visited the registration and call for papers page, please use your existing login information.
- If this is your first time visiting the registration and call for papers page, please leave the login information blank to continue with your registration. You will be prompted to create your username and password on the next webpage.
- A confirmation email with an attached receipt will be sent to the email address on the account when the registration process has been completed.
ACCOMPANYING GUEST FEE
Guests will not be granted access to the general sessions/oral presentations or workshops at any time. Guests may attend any of our Elective Social Events or Elective Daily Tours at their additional costs.
- Guest Price: $185.00 USD / person ($200 after October 1, 2020)
- Guest Fee Includes: Access to our Guest Hospitality Continental Breakfasts, ticket for Saturday’s Poster Session & Exhibit Reception, ticket for Monday’s Happy Hour
Be sure to consider registering for one of our many elective events! Elective events are offered at an additional cost and require a reservation. Attendance for these events are limited and based on availability.
- Elective Workshops: Reserve your seat/s early for elective workshop/s – seats are limited (not available for accompanying guests)
- Elective Social Events: You won’t want to miss out on joining your colleagues at our AAMP Social Outing and Presidential Banquet- reserve your spot today! All attendees and guests are invited to Sunday’s Happy Hour event.
- Elective Daily Tours: available to all for an additional fee.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND LIABILITY
Refunds, minus a $75.00 administrative fee, will be issued with a written cancellation notice sent to the AAMP meeting planner- RES Seminars (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Tuesday, September 1, 2020. Registration fees will only be refunded to the person who paid the registration fees, by the same method as the original payment (i.e. credit card, check, etc.) and in the case of a credit card only to the same credit card used to pay the registration fees. Telephone cancellations ARE NOT accepted. No refund requests will be considered after September 2.
The AAMP reserve the right to cancel, shorten, delay, or otherwise alter or change the Meeting in their discretion. If the entire Meeting is canceled the AAMP’s sole obligation is to refund registration fees paid to AAMP for the Meeting by a registrant. If the Meeting is delayed, shortened or otherwise altered or changed, AAMP may in its discretion refund the registration fees paid to AAMP by a registrant on a prorated basis, but is under no obligation to do so. Registration fees will only be refunded to the person who paid the registration fees, by the same method as the original payment (i.e. credit card, check, etc.) and in the case of a credit card only to the same credit card used to pay the registration fees. The AAMP is not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or damages of any other kind, regardless of the nature of the cause of action that may be asserted. The AAMP is not responsible and shall not pay for costs associated with travel, airfare, lodging, food, transportation or other costs or losses incurred by a registrant in connection with the Meeting or as a result of the Meeting being canceled, shortened, delayed, or otherwise altered or changed. Registrants are solely responsible for such costs and losses and it is recommended that registrants consider purchasing sufficient insurance to cover such costs and losses. Under no circumstances shall AAMP’s liability to any registrant exceeds the registration fees paid by the registrant to AAMP in connection with the Meeting.