The AAMP welcomes all student poster presentations along with all non-student presentations for the 2023 Annual Meeting.
AAMP Student Poster Competition 2022
Residents and fellows in Maxillofacial Prosthetics graduate programs are invited to participate in the 2022 student poster competition. As in previous years, there are two categories – Research and Case Report/Technique – and first and second place awards including associated monetary prizes sponsored by the Editorial Council of the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (ECJPD) will be given.
September 16, 2022 – Deadline for Abstract Submission and Edits
September 30, 2022 – *Deadline for submission of full poster for judging in JPG format
*In addition to a printed poster, all presenters are required to submit a digital version of their poster.
Specifications: PDF format / size 16:9 ratio (landscape orientation)or JPG format at least 2000 pixels wide.
How to format your PRINTED poster:
- Posters should be printed on a single-sided flat sheet. The poster’s dimensions should NOT exceed 40 inches high by 30 inches wide.
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to travel with their printed poster. We recommend using a durable poster tube for traveling.
- It is the responsibility of the presenter to support their poster on the provided foam board on their assigned poster table. Tacks and tape are acceptable.
- All presenters are requested to remain by their poster during the poster session. You should be knowledgeable about your subject and be prepared to answer questions during the session.
- The author is free to use their discretion in the use of photographs, tables, charts, figures, text, as well as models or casts, or other objects serving to illustrate or support their presentation.
- Projectors or other audio-visual equipment CANNOT be used. No electrical outlets or capacity will be provided.
- Clinical Technique/Case Reports should include a literature review, definition of problem to be solved and the criteria to justify the materials and procedures you are using.
- Controlled Research Studies should include a literature review, hypothesis, methods and materials, results and conclusions.
- Define all trace or product names first, the subsequently in generic terms. All compounds, materials or drugs must be identified.
Please do not hesitate to contact the AAMP Conference Administration office should you have any questions regarding this year’s AAMP Student Poster Competition. We look forward to your students’ participation
AAMP Conference Administration
Tel: 858 272 1018