- The poster’s first author is required to be present during the scheduled Poster Session to answer any questions.
- Posters will remain displayed throughout the meeting.
GUIDELINES & FORMAT
- You are responsible for providing a printed version of your poster. Poster sizes will be limited to 40 inches high x 30 inches wide.
- All presenters are required to submit a digital version of their poster presentation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – This is due on October 1, 2020
- Please be sure to read over all of the Poster Presentation Guidelines.
- Posters considered for an award are indicated above with a * next to the presenter. First and Second place awards will be given for each of the two category – Research and Clinical Technique/Case Report.